Sunday, December 20, 2009

I think God forgot the shut off valve to my brain...

It seems I can't sleep much these days. I guess there's just a million and twelve things running across my mind at this point in life, and sleep simply won't bless me with it's presence while my brain is on overload. This won't be a very long blog, or my best writing... but I've been needing to start a blog for a while now and I've had this gnawing urge to just write. Who knows if this will actually be read by people.. It may be simply for me to keep track of where I've been in life and how far I've come. My other blogs won't be this boring, promise. If in fact, you are reading this and you decide to stick around for the rest of my writing, I hope to encourage, challenge, and strengthen you. God has me on an intense roller coaster in my life and I can't wait to share both the good and the bad with you. Someday I'm going to write a book, and whoever you are that may be reading this can say that they knew me before I was famous =-P ... For real though, I hope you'll be blessed by my future postings. Well, it's late and attempting sleep sounds like a potentially promising act... so off I go. I'll hopefully continue this weekly, if not daily.
Mucho love <3
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment